What personal information is collected?
The type of information I collect includes: your name, email address, personal information about you and your health history such as your date of birth, current and past health concerns, and treatment notes from our sessions together.
Why do we collect personal data?
Personal data is collected so that we can provide the best possible quality of service and treatment for you and;
- for keeping a record of our work together;
- for keeping your contact details up to date;
- for identifying and understanding your needs;
- for contact and communication with you;
- for administration and billing purposes;
- for complying with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in cooperation with any governmental authority of any country; and
- for communication on all information or advice about new and existing products or services provided by the business
When is personal data collected about you?
I collect personal data when you:
- complete my new client form for the purposes of your initial Kinesiology session
- make use of one of my products or services
- interact with me in person, through correspondence, by phone, by social media, or through my website
How long is personal data kept?
Personal data is stored for as long as we find it necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the personal data was collected. When the personal data that has been collected is no longer required, we will delete it in a secure manner.
How can you access and correct your personal information?
You may request access to any personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting us. We will provide you with suitable means of accessing it (for example, by mailing or emailing it to you).
Disclosure of personal information
We may be required to disclose personal information:
- for the purpose of providing services to customers;
- to credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them; and
- to courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers as required by law
What is the process for complaining about a breach of privacy?
If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact us directly and we will resolve the issue in accordance with our rights and obligations under the Act.
Storage & Security
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected from you is accurate, up to date, complete and stored in a secure environment. Most of our data collection is digital, however session notes are hand written and stored in a secure filing system
Links to other websites
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail and telephone.
Use of Testimonials
Testimonials that appear on this site have been provided with full permission from the client themselves. All testimonials have been received via text or email. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have booked services with us. They are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our services.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints please contact us via the general enquires form or phone xxxx. All conversations will remain confidential and actions towards resolving you issues will be handled in the appropriate manner.